Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Good and The Bad of Today

The Good: Beckett worked tirelessly (well, I think she was tired) and our latest podcast went up in the middle of the night
The Bad: Itunes isn't picking it up because of some techie issue that is beyond our control.

The Good: I'm home and can spend a great deal of time on the phone with tech support.
The Bad: See: beyond our control.

The Good: I got some exercise.
The Bad:  I got exercise mowing the lawn in 100 degree weather.

The Good: I had the foresight to begin taking my fall allergy meds a couple of weeks ago.
The Bad: I forgot to take them today and only realized this mid mow when my head filled with, uh, stuff.

The Good: Exercise helps my thought processes.
The Bad: I have a lot of work that needs my thought process. And it's staring at me. And I have to go get it done.

I have the bad and the boring complete, and I can spend the rest of my time this afternoon doing the work that I enjoy. Starting with this.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Something! Anything! Word association, your grocery list, a thumbs up...I don't care! I'm a comment 'ho and I can't get enough!
*ahem* I mean, thanks for taking a moment to comment! Blogs like mine(that is to say- free from ads)consider any commentary payment for a job done. Maybe done well.