Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pause. Rewind. Play.

The post is short. It only contains wishes for myself today. Maybe they are your wishes, too.

To pause. To stop and remember what today is about on a world level, but also a personal one.

To rewind. To think back- compare and contrast pre to post. To think of what the world looked and looks like since that day when September 11th stopped being just another day on the calendar and 911 was what we dialed to get help.

To play. To appreciate today. Enjoy life and rock it- live it full speed and with all I have. Even in the face of adversity or personal challenges. To play sounds so simple, but in this context it can be really difficult. 

Peace.

Susan

How we spent our day. Rocked it. USA style.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Something! Anything! Word association, your grocery list, a thumbs up...I don't care! I'm a comment 'ho and I can't get enough!
*ahem* I mean, thanks for taking a moment to comment! Blogs like mine(that is to say- free from ads)consider any commentary payment for a job done. Maybe done well.