Friday, August 19, 2011

I can write notes, too

I'm one of those moms that leaves notes in my kids lunchboxes. Well, on the first week of school, and maybe a couple other times during the school year. I'm not neurotic. I think they should be an act of love, not an obligation.

So, on the third day of school, I thought it would be cute to cut a number 3 out of paper and write a note to tuck into Noah's lunchbox. I imagined the number and snipped at paper and got this:








Sharpies to the rescue, I thought:
 I still see it.

This is the note that he got on the third day of school:

The heart is a way more lunchroom appropriate organ, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I still do this for my husband on "big" days at his job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Something! Anything! Word association, your grocery list, a thumbs up...I don't care! I'm a comment 'ho and I can't get enough!
*ahem* I mean, thanks for taking a moment to comment! Blogs like mine(that is to say- free from ads)consider any commentary payment for a job done. Maybe done well.