Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Truth About This Series


Aw, come on, it's nothing really juicy. You can stop reading now if you are expecting something gossip worthy. The truth is that posting is kind of difficult. First off, I am on vacation so I'm getting the most fun for the time I can. Not only do I have to have wifi access, which isn't that hard, most of the time. But I have to use Beks laptop.

Beks worked and saved up so that she could buy her own laptop. For this I am very proud. It is also the only one that we brought, so my blog entries have to be done while she is sleeping or otherwise occupied. If she awakes or senses that I am on her precious toy, she stands over my shoulder telling me in one breath to " up the funny" and in the other to get off so she can watch H2O videos or check on her webkinz. The above is what it generally looks like when she is nearby and I am writing. One of us is happy.

The next leg of our journey is to Maine and onto my parents boat. The wifi connection is iffy at best at the boatyard. I hope to get back to you with tales of my children learning to talk like sailors or eating lobster and how Skipper Dave handles Luke on board...but it might be few and far between. I'll get back to you because I am having so much fun doing this and am getting some great feedback ( oh, please comment! I love comments!)..but it might not be every or every other day. oh, crud.. here she comes... KOS...

4 comments:

  1. "Up the funny." Love it! Enjoy your time in Maine and on the boat! I am totally, utterly, completely happy for you that you got to take this trip ... and also totally, utterly, and completely jealous! I know my time will come again when I can take awsome trips. For now, I am lovin' living vicariously through you. Oh - an item for my Love List! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore her completely, Susan. You have just the right amount of funny. I LOVE the photos you put in with your posts, they really are worth 1000 words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo by sailer speak you mean, amidship, cleat, halyard, and jib, not well, the swear version?? Or could it be both. If you "up the funny" anymore I might just have an accident.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u do know that i read this right? i know what yall say about me

    -bekah

    ReplyDelete

Something! Anything! Word association, your grocery list, a thumbs up...I don't care! I'm a comment 'ho and I can't get enough!
*ahem* I mean, thanks for taking a moment to comment! Blogs like mine(that is to say- free from ads)consider any commentary payment for a job done. Maybe done well.