Friday, August 16, 2013

A very short post about a very long summer.



This summer was long.
This summer was hard.
This summer had some fun in it, but mostly it was a struggle to get through.

Then this happened:


Summer was, for all intents and purposes, over. The kids went back to school and I get to go back to doing the things that I love to do when they are not home.

Which is really, really, really, really, really, really great because I had a really, really, really, really, really hard time doing it while they were here this summer. If I had to summarize why:  interruptions from them and guilt from me.
I tried to focus on the good, file away the bad and enjoy the time with them. 
I may have succeeded.


But now summer is over, I have plans...really big plans...and am going to get on them right now.

Yes, I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Something! Anything! Word association, your grocery list, a thumbs up...I don't care! I'm a comment 'ho and I can't get enough!
*ahem* I mean, thanks for taking a moment to comment! Blogs like mine(that is to say- free from ads)consider any commentary payment for a job done. Maybe done well.